Saturday 28 January 2012

Net and lock practice


We were given a net of a bag to create and had to cut, fold and glue each section together in order to form the finished product. The bag was relatively simple to put together and I managed to create it rather quickly, once I had made the bag, I cut out handles and stuck them on to make holding the bag an easier task. I also had to create a number of different locks which I could possibly use on my final design.I really liked the idea of a simple tuck lock as with my intended design of a t-shirt, it would work well, maybe on the side of perhaps coming from the actual neck of the t-shirt itself. Some of these locks were easier to create than others, there were a few quite complex ones however the majority of them were fairly simple. I really like the look of the more complex designs, however I don't think that they would work very well on my final net.

No comments:

Post a Comment