Saturday 28 January 2012

Elements used on my final net design

I designed each of these elements by hand, I decided to create the typography on my piece by drawing it out using a HB pencil rather than simply downloading a font, I decided to create my design in this style because it looks a bit like the sort of font you'd find on rock cds/posters etc. I included the "Rock  on" hand gesture too as the first "o" as it helped to reinforce what the Typography says.I tried making the label on the back on my box using a typed-font, however I felt that it would have a more personal feel to it if I wrote it out by hand. I drew out the lightning bolts and small circles which cover my packaging by hand, then coloured them using the fill tool and the paintbrush tool on Adobe Photoshop elements 8.
These are the photographs I used on my final net design, I took all 4 of these photographs using my digital camera (Kodak easyshare M320) I edited them using Adobe Photoshop. For each photo, I cropped out any unneeded space then deleted the background and coloured it black using the fill tool, I also adjusted the brightness and contrast settings for each photo and for some of them the sharpness of the image too. Once I had done so, I proceeded to add them to my final net design.


No comments:

Post a Comment