Saturday 28 January 2012

Final net design

This is my final net design, I used Adobe Photoshop to create this piece. I started off by filling in the background of my design, because my shop sells punk clothing, I decided to use the colours red and black. Once I had done so, I proceeded to place my edited photographic elements upon the net in a way that made it look interesting/appealing yet also professional and memorable too. Once they had been place upon the net design, I inserted my logo and added one copy of it to the front of the box and two smaller copies to the back of the box to represent my punk clothing company. The next thing I did was add the "rock on" typography to the front of the box, I started off by using a downloaded font but then decided to hand-make the typography instead because it has a more personal feel and looks more interesting/memorable. I then added the label on the back of the box, this label was also hand-written for thee same reason as the "rock on" typography. Lastly I added the vector graphics of the lightning bolts and circles that I had created by hand and coloured on Adobe Photoshop previously all over the box as added decoration. Once I was happy with my design, I checked it over thoroughly for anything I wanted to add/remove before saving my completed design.

No comments:

Post a Comment