Saturday 25 February 2012

My Exam Brief

Why have you selected this brief?I have selected this brief because out of the 4 briefs available, this was the one I had the most ideas for and the one created in the style I am most confident in, Illustration.
What are you planning to look at for primary/secondary research?I am planning to look at postcards with illustrated designs on them and travel guides with illustrated designs upon them as well as posters and artists books.
Which artists/designers will you be looking at (you must select a minimum of 3 from the brief)Lizzie Mary Cullen, Hennie Haworth and David Ryan Robinson.
What materials/techniques would you like to experiment with? I would like to experiment with ink, water-colour, fine-liner, felt-pens and pencil. I would like to experiment with very detailed drawing mixed with rather simple designs to create an interesting contrast.
Which outcome(s) are you planning to make?I am planning to create 5 postcard designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment